Where space is at a premium, or where security and environmental control is important.
When you need to locate equipment to avoid building a special room or having to run excessive cable, and need to save costs.
- Mount full depth servers, routers, switches and UPS in minimal space while maintaining full accessibility. 10 square feet is all that is required.
- Keep all equipment quiet, cool, clean and secure even when deployed in hot or dirty environments.
- Our unique patented Vertiblade articulated vertical mounting system houses your 19-inch equipment in a tighter footprint than ever before possible. Mount any combination of 1U, 2U, 3U or 4U equipment within the 10U available depth.
We have several internal Vertiblade options available:
Our standard Vertiblade is shipped with all MX Armarac models. It can be expanded to 2U, 3U, 4U, or 5U depth with appropriate adapters.
Our Zig-Zag Vertiblade provides room for up to 6 patch panel slots within 2RU of vertical space.
Our MultiFit Vertiblade allows the unit to hold two short switches top and bottom as well as non-rackmount equipment and power supplies. It is also the mount for the keyboard/VESA mount for our internal display option.
Armarac MX-800-FAN comes standard with the EcoSys controller and sensors for monitoring:
- Fan Speed
- Door access
Alarms can be set for communication by email or SNMP.
A history is maintained and reports can be run from remote IP access in order to diagnose performance history.
Active FAN ambient cooling
- Armarac MX-800-FAN comes with 6 input and 4 extraction fans. These provide up to 240CFM of airflow.
- The ambient room air is forced through your equipment. A typical result is that equipment is maintained at 5 degrees above ambient temperature.
- Our EcoSys controller monitors both the inlet and outlet temperatures, and adjusts the fan speed to meet your preset temperature. This means that where your room has a lower ambient temperature the equipment will be kept cooler at lower fan speed, and therefore the fans can operate at a quieter, lower speed.
Armarac MX-800-N4X comes with airconditioning options.
- The A/C has a variable capacity operation mode, which provides between 2000 and 6000 BTU of cooling, depending on the equipment load. Note that because of the targeted efficiency of our closed-cycle system, this is able to cool equipment with a nameplate heat output of much higher levels.
- The closed cycle airconditioning unit is mounted into one (or both) of the doors. Ambient room air is taken into the door cavity, passing through the compressor and heat exchanger unit. The warmed air is vented externally. The cooled air is cycled internally through the equipment back to the heat exchanger unit where it is cooled again, providing targeted cooling in a sealed environment with corresponding benefits of efficiency in operation.
- A low ambient heating option is available on request which provides heating for winter environments in addition to the cooling.
- If an A/C unit is placed in each door then a failsafe fallback mode of operation can be implemented. If one unit fails then the other unit will take over and continue operation. The faulty unit can then be swapped out by a non-A/C support person, and can be replaced with a swap-in replacement.
All items have a 12 months return to factory warranty. Higher levels including on-site support can be arranged.
Armarac MX-800-FAN comes standard with key operated compression locks. Options for manual combination locks are available.
- Optional Electronic locks are available. This option provides an electronic lock at top and bottom, with a 12V standard output with can be connected to most security systems.
- You use your standard card or keypad entry device, often placed on the wall adjacent to the Armarac.
- The locks also connect to the EcoSys controller, so they can be released by remote IP access to the EcoSys.
- All items have a 12 months return to factory warranty. Higher levels including on-site support can be arranged.
UPS at the rear, Server, router and network patch panels placed in the top or bottom slots.