Schneider Electric /APC finds similar challenges and benefits to those our customers are finding with our Armarac.
Visit their micro data center page to see how we are both on the same page.
- Digital traffic is expanding annually by 23% driven in part by the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Micro data centers offer reduced latency, increased physical security and enable you to deploy IT equipment close to data intensive applications.
- Simplify management
- Provide high levels of security
- Standardize to develop economies of scale
- Configure, deliver and install in shortest possible time
Deploy equipment close to data intensive applications
We have found these same challenges with our customers.
The benefits listed provide significant savings as well as increased functionality.
A key difference with Armarac compared to the Schneider Electric range is wall mounting – Armarac’s vertical mounting saves space and can be standardized for a wide range of locations.
Also Armarac is designed for easy accessibility to patch cabling integrated into the enclosure, and is a flexible replacement for MDF and IDF rooms for both branch office rollouts and challenging installations.
To change from a room to an Armarac email us now at email@example.com for more information.